Green Tea Face Mask: Green Tea is one of Mother Nature’s best kept skin secrets and a natural moisturizer and treatment for acne, while balancing skin oil secretion and replenishing rich moisture.
About this item
🍀 DEEP PORE DETOX: It acts as a pore extractor that reaches deep into the pores to pull out dirt from deep within the skin’s surface for effective cleaning of pores, leaving skin cleansed, restored, refreshed and smooth.
🍀 GENTLE MOISTURIZING AND NOURISHING: The green tea purifying clay stick mask contains glycerin. The Green Tea Solid cleansing face mask adds a variety of plant extracts to naturally clean and nourish the skin while leaving it soft and smooth.
🍀 NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Green tea mask clay sticks contains green tea extract, Natural plant ingredients, and other a variety of skin care ingredients, non-irritating, anti-allergic, suitable for all kinds of skin, help improve the skin texture, make the skin as baby soft.
🍀 ANTI-AGING AND ANTI-WRINKLE: The green tea mask contains Vitamin E, which is anti-oxidant and anti-aging, effectively reduces the wrinkles, Improve lipid metabolism, and maintains youthful appearance
🍀 EASY TO CARRY: The green tea purifying clay stick mask adopts the design of rotating head, which is more convenient to use and not easy to dirty hands. Small and light, it is suitable for carrying out at home, travel, business trip, etc.
The Right Way to use Green Tea Cleansing Mask Stick
- Wash your face evenly.
- Spin out the green tea mask and apply it to the face and hand. Apply the mask evenly to your face, and leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- After your face has dried, apply the mask evenly on face, avoiding eyes and lips, wait for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse off the mask with water after it dries from your face.
- After that, you can use a lotion or serum to shrink your pores.
- Oily skin: Recommended use interval is 2-3 times a week.
- Dry skin: Recommended use interval is 1-2 times a week.
- Mixed skin: It is recommended to use 4-5 times a week.
- Normal skin: 4 times a week is recommended.
There are no reviews yet.