Our Vogue Vegan Matte Nude Liquid Lipstick features a breakthrough vegan formula that infuses lips with deep, intense color while providing lasting hydration. The liquid lipstick protects from environmental aggressors and signs of aging.
Made with natural ingredients, for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The liquid lipstick is off great quality, very pigmented with a long lasting effect.
About this item
💋 Nourishes & Hydrates: Forget drying lips, each sleek tube is filled with the best lip loving ingredients like Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E to give your pout the proper level of pampering it deserves.
💋 Smooth, Moist & Not Sticky : Perfect for all makeup lovers, the liquid lipstick is smooth, moist and not Sticky. Each liquid lipstick is applied with a doe foot applicator for a smooth and controlled application.
💋 Shades: This cruelty-free liquid lipstick matte lippies in various nude, classic and bold shades that are suitable for all skin tones.
💋 Shades: The liquid lipstick comes with three versions of nude shades, five classic red shades.
💋 Long Lasting: The liquid lipstick long-wear shade is made with a velvety formula with great staying power and opacity in just one coat on the lips.
💋 Easily Apply & Remove: This Velvety Lipstick goes on smoothly without skipping or pulling. It’s pretty easy to remove with Coconut oil (any oil or oil based cleanser), never worry about pigmentation.
💋 Vegan & Guilt Free Beauty: Vogues products are vegan, cruelty free, paraben free and formulated with inclusive ideals.
The Right Way to Apply Liquid Lipstick
- Prep your lips by gently exfoliating and applying a moisturizing balm or lipgloss if desired and blot off any excess product, This helps fill in any cracks so your matte lipstick will go on smooth and more even.
- We recommend Vogue Lip Gloss 50
- After applying a gloss, don’t put on your matte lipstick right away! If you do, the finish will be too creamy. Instead, do the rest of your makeup to give your lips a chance to absorb the moisturizer you’ve just applied.
- If you want a fully matte look with very minimal transfer if any, do not apply a gloss.
- Carefully trace the outer lines of your lips with Liquid Matte then fill the rest in. Wait for the color to fully dry.